Due to the current human coronavirus outbreak, we have made changes to protect you, our team, and the community, and to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2. During this time, we are still open during our normal hours for appointments and for picking up prescriptions. We will continue to abide by these protocols until public health officials tell us we can relax them.
- Please call ahead for us to get your prescription ready.
- When you arrive, please call us before you come in. You can check out over the phone either when you arrive or when you first call.
- Once you've checked out, we will put your prescriptions on the table in the waiting room. If you prefer not to enter the building, please let us know and we can put your prescriptions outside the door.
- When you arrive, please call and let us know you're here. We'll let you know if the waiting room is empty for you to come in.
- We ask that you bring your animal into the waiting room for their safety. We are cleaning the door between every person. If you're uncomfortable with coming inside, please let us know, and Edwin will come out to your car.
- Edwin will bring your animal back, and you can then wait in your car or in the waiting room.
- During the appointment, Dr. Robertson will call you to talk about what you're seeing at home, what she's seeing, and what we'd like to do.
- At the end of the appointment, we will call you so that you can check out over the phone.
- Once the appointment is finished, Edwin will bring your pet, any medications, and your invoice out to you.
As of April 22, two cats have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. The cats' symptoms were very mild, and they weren't shown to be infectious to humans or other cats.
Thank you, and stay well,
Alexander at the Park Veterinary Hospital